This is issue #9 of 5 For 5, where I share with you 5 things you should know about in 5 minutes.
1. I’m in love with this browser
Say hi to Arc.
It’s a new web browser and it’s glorious.
And it’s for productivity junkies like me.
Here’s what I love about it:
- Everything is in the left sidebar—pinned websites, tabs, folders, notes, address bar!
- Amazing keyboard shortcuts for fast access to your pinned websites and other functionalities.
- Easels! It’s a canvas for collecting everything. It’s like a whiteboard! And you can share it with others.
It took me one day to get used to Arc.
But now that I’m used to it… I cannot stop using it.
Wanna learn more about Arc? Watch this YouTube video.
📝 Note: It’s only for Mac and it’s invite only (it took me 23 days to get access)
2. The future of Twitter
There’s a lot of online chatter about what’s going to happen to Twitter now that Elon Musk is in the driver’s seat.
Lot’s of Twitter employees are quitting.
And journalists say Twitter will die.
I beg to differ.
Twitter’s daily active users is going up by the millions.
And more and more people are joining the app—albeit, to figure out what the hell is happening.
But if I had to guess, they’ll come for the chaos and stay for the value.
I have high hopes for Twitter.
3. We’re 314 members strong!
My inner circle is growing fast.
And the engagement we’re having is insane.
We have people posting daily threads on Twitter.
We have others posting multiple carousels a week on Instagram.
I’m so proud of everyone.
Joining us is super inexpensive.
I’ve decided to raise the price on Sunday.
4. Black Friday is near—here’s my adviceIf you’re a course seller, put 90% of your courses into the Black Friday bundle. Give people a +50% on everything. And see your sales notifications blow your phone up.
If you’re a consumer, buy from 2 course sellers you admire.
Make sure to buy from at least these 2 industries:
- Health — to lose weight or gain muscle
- Wealth — to make money or save money
At this moment, I’m building 3 landing pages for my clients.
And I can tell you…
This Black Friday will be lit!
5. Show off your expertise
And I’m happy to announce that:
I’m accepting new clients for HyperGrowth Websites.
So if you’re in need of a powerful website you can be proud to show your clients and the world…
🎁 Bonus: This post it blowing up on Instagram.
Want to work together?
When you’re ready, here are 4 ways I can help you: