From the beginning of time man has searched for the philosopher's stone, allegedly capable of turning regular metals into valuable gold.
It’s understandable. We all want to have more and be more.
You could Thanos your way into fewer struggles, leaving the average life, and no more suffering (*finger snap for the win*).
Unfortunately, no one has yet found this “mythical stone.” Maybe it’s hidden….
Think about this for a second: Why has man searched for this stone since the beginning of time?
Could it be to for the gold?
Maybe to keep us warm during cold winters?
Or have a healthy body?
Gold is not the end of the equation.
Nor it’s the food, the warm, or the health.
It’s valuable because you can use it to exchange fear for freedom faster.
Of course, the stone is a myth. But there’s a lesson behind this.
People want shortcuts to:
And shortcuts exist! They are called books.
Just think about it.
You can exchange fear for freedom by reading and applying new knowledge.
When you learn a skill, you can exchange the acquired knowledge for freedom, wealth and better relationships (it's like having your personal philosopher’s stone, kinda).
But learning a new skill is not enough.
You need to know HOW to learn.
Most people never realize that the time they spend learning a skill can be shortened DRAMATICALLY.
That in itself makes rapid skill acquisition a highly valuable meta-skill.
Meaning: wealth could pour into your piggy bank faster when you learn your skills faster.
What I created for you could be your own personal “Philosopher’s Stone.”
With this guide you’ll learn:
- A very unusual, but effective way to truly focus
- Best hacks to promote godlike focus
- Smart ways to reduce your learning time and retain more information
- The 3 things that you need to fix immediately to make learning a fulfilling enterprise
- The exact 6-step process I’ve used for the last 10 years to learn anything.
- The Simplest and Only Goal Setting System you'll ever need that actually works.
- The uncensored process behind my personal journey while learning to code.
- … and many more
Get it today and see your mental capacity soar.