Fast Skill Acquisition will help you succeed faster in life. Just imagine how it would change your life if you knew how to learn things faster.
See, I believe there's a simple «how to succeed workflow»:
- Learn a new skill (using Fast Skill Acquisition techiques)
- Sell your skill.
- Improve your new skill.
- Then sell your skill for 2x the price.
- Repeat ad infinitum
Simple and effective. Yet, complicated to achieve for most. Why, do you ask? Because most people fear
For years or even decades, you've been told to learn by re-reading stuff until the stuff gets stuck in your brain.
Rote repetition they call it.
It's the hassle of all hassles, in my opinion.
Imagine pulling an all-nighter, trying to cram tons of information in the least amount of time the day before that important test.
As soon as you flunk the exam, all the information you “memorized” gets blown away by the wind. As a result, you wasted your time.
In short, rote repetition doesn't work very well. But you knew that already.
How do you fix this annoying issue?
I believe that the one skill you should master is Fast Skill Acquisition.
For the sake of simplicity, let's call Fast Skill Acquisition learning to learn.
Some days ago I tweeted the following:
This simple formula has helped me learn all the soft and hard skill I use to make a full-time income online.
As an illustration for the power behind this formula, here's a list of some of the skills I've been able to develop using this formula:
- Wed Design (HTML, CSS, UI/UX, WordPress)
- Graphic Design (theory and apps such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Twitter (I deem this as a skill ?)
- Playing the Bass Guitar
- Copywriting (enough to be dangerous)
- Writing (both in English and Spanish)
- Public Speaking
- Sales (online and offline)
- People's skill (I was very timid… a nerd in fact)
- Direct Response Marketing
- Fast Skill Acquisition (of course)
Full disclosue: I will not tell you that I consider myself a master on most of these skills – I'm not. Above all, what I can tell you is that I'm dangerous enough on each of them.
“It's not bragging if you can back it up.”– Muhammad Ali
More importantly, having tons of great skills makes it easier for you to command respect, receive admiration and loving yourself.
People admire prolific men and women. As a result of being prolific, the market notices and trust faster.
It's in my 11-years-in-the-making opinion that you should make learning to learn (fast skill acquisition) your top priority.
How to learn faster?
- If you want to unearth the tricks to unlock your learning powers…
- If you want to discover the proven techniques for godly focus and relentless productivity…
- If you want to develop your brain power and use it to get real results…
- If you dream for a life of abundance, yet you find yourself constantly tired and unengaged…
- If you want to optimize your learning and learn faster…
I have something for you.
It my ebook Unfuck Your Learning.
This is my most sold ebook ever. And I'm very proud of it.
I condensed 10 years of trial an error into 70+ pages of weapons-grade 100% actionable advice. No fluff, just high-quality meat.
What will you learn?
- Very unusual, but effective ways to truly focus
- Smart ways to reduce your learning time and retain more information
- How learning actually works
- How to stop struggling and actually learn.
- The unfair learning techniques that schools and colleges will never tell you about.
- How to prevent learning for weeks on end. Only to find out you were learning the wrong topics.
- The uncensored process behind my personal journey while learning to code.
- The exact 6-step process I’ve used for the last 10 years to learn anything.
It's about time you start to Unfuck Your Learning.
In conclusion, learning to learn is the one skill you should master.