We all love to hate Twitter, don't we? But what if you told you there's a way to use it to sell your services, build fantastic relationships, and build trust with it?
You've got your mind made up about this Twitter thing, and you're ready to go.
You’re about to send your first tweets into the tweetosphere.
“…but, what can I even write about?”
I feel you!
This is where things get a little bit nasty.
Twitter rewards good writing (actually… it rewards good-enough writing). But most importantly, it rewards consistency – just like every other thing does.
While you might feel a bit overwhelmed at first, I can tell you that, with some daily tweeting, you’ll master the platform fast!
Twitter requires a consistent effort on your part if you really want it to work for you.
At the end of the day, this consistency is what will give you the authority to persuade people to throw money at you and your products.
Now, consistency or not, if no one likes your tweets, your chances of making sales through Twitter are very low. So, your mission is to create great, relatable content from the get-go.
Growing a Twitter account takes time and effort. But worry not! I’m here to help.
And part of helping you is telling you what to expect.
I’ll be the first to tell you to abandon your hopes of going viral. Don’t hope to get massive amounts of likes and retweets. And also, don’t hope for people to like what you say.
‘Why?’ Because hope is not a plan.
Twitter rewards consistency and action. And, if you apply what I reveal in this guide, you’ll find yourself enjoying Twitter more every day and getting new followers at a higher rate.
All I’m saying is, your head needs to be in the right place so you can really use this platform and make it work for you and your business.
Let’s get started.
What to expect in this Beginner's Guide To Twitter Marketing?
Now, before we dive in, let’s clear up a few things:
This guide will not teach you how to write.
This guide will not teach you how to go viral.
This guide will not teach you how to become a millionaire.
In this 9-chapter guide, you'll discover:
- Chapter 1 – Twitter Profile: Four steps to enhance your Twitter profile
- Chapter 2 – Mindset: 5 mental hacks to conquer Twitter
- Chapter 3 – Pitfalls: 7 deadly Twitter mistakes that are costing you money
- Chapter 4 – Gaining Followers: 7 insanely simple ways to grow your Twitter account
- Chapter 5 – Networking: How to network on Twitter in a meaningful way
- Chapter 6 – Monetization: 5 tips to start making money with Twitter
- Chapter 7 – What To Sell: 4 things you can sell on Twitter
- Chapter 8 – Get Clients: Using DMs to get clients
- Chapter 9 – Approved Resources: streamline your content creation and sales
Ready to go?